Human Resources Business Partner at the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Benin, Edo
Team: Food and Beverage Services
About the Job
- Constantly identifies and realizes opportunities / initiatives for productivity improvements (Headcount, outsourcing, delayering of org design)
- Performs exit interviews for the shopfloor/Front line population in line with company processes
- Monitors the People Cost and makes sure that respective actions are in place to improve
- People Cost % of Net Sales Revenue (NSR).
- Supports On boarding and induction for front line leaders and below
- Ensures each member of the function understands results expected from them.
- Drives initiatives in the function that encourage high performance and engagement
- Ensures high Quality Talent Review Sessions conducted; Long-term Talent Plan for critical segments developed & executed
- Drives the development & execution of locally prioritized organisational or functional capability plans
- Drives Performance culture in the function.
- Implements innovative ideas and successful practices
- Cooperates with functional managers to ensure engagement is improved and values index grew
- Acts as a point of contact for line managers and frontline employees for all related inquiries and grievances.
- Partners with line managers in handling team and individual performance management issues, performance improvement plans, separation discussions and process.
- Liaises with IR and Legal to secure proper handling in unionized populations.
- Drives high Quality Talent review session
- Coordinates the Talent Review Process for shopfloor(offline) & front liner population with
- respective Line Managers for identifying HIPOs & A players
- Cooperates with the line manager to address underperformance during period agreed for improvement
- Educates Line Managers on performance standards and supports calibration of performance ratings
- 5 years proven track record of HR business partnership, preferably in FMCG company
- Working experience in the HR area of the F&B sector will be a competitive advantage
- General knowledge on the most important HR processes (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Engagement, Rewards, HR Services, Budgeting, Industrial Relations) & KBIs.
- Knowledge & Understanding of Relevant HR Policies and Labor law.
- Strong business awareness combined with solid functional expertise
- Proven experience in managing people and senior stakeholders
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply