Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Human Resources Officer Job Position at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Limited
Human Resources Officer Job Position at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Limited
Aug 15, 2019, 11:29 AM
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Limited is a financial institution that was incorporated with the objective of reducing the number of Nigerians living below poverty line by providing responsive financial services and offerings in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation in order to enhance the quality of life of the low-end actively engaged populace .The bank was incorporated in 2014 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Microfinance Bank. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Human Resources Officer Location: Lagos Job Type: Full time Main Responsibilities
- Support and implement HR projects in alignment with the bank’s goals.
- Assist with recruitment and hiring process.
- Assist with performance management and employee evaluation process.
- Support the management with disciplinary issues
- Effective management of HR Information system and HR administration.
- Attend to employee requests and potential issues.
- Assist with Payroll administration processes.
- Monitor key recruiting metrics, including turnover and retention rate.
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions.
- Conduct & manage new employee on - boarding process.
- Provide information and report on data management and carry out HR analytics.
- Contact references and perform background checks.
- Implement the reward and recognition strategy in line with the bank’s policy.
- Managing HR Records in line with the bank’s policy
- Assist in all Staff Welfare activities
- Assist in Learning and Development Process
- Bachelor's Degree/HND
- 2 year(s)
- 2 - 3 years proven work experience as a Human Resources officer.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.(written and Oral)
- Must be computer literate with added advantage in key Microsoft office package(Word,Excel and Powerpoint).
- B.Sc/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant course of study.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts