Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Information Technology (I.T) Officer at Peen Nigeria Limited
Information Technology (I.T) Officer at Peen Nigeria Limited
Jan 24, 2020, 4:56 PM
Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Information Technology (I.T) Officer Locations: Lagos Island, Ikeja Lagos.
- We are looking for a young I.T officer with good knowledge of computer hardware and software and who can trouble shoot to work on the ongoing project for the company.
- Maintain an efficient Local Area Network.
- Identify equipment and accessories required for the smooth functioning of computers and IT equipment across the work stations.
- Assist in the identifying specification, relocation and assembly of any equipment including computers, printers, accessories and satellite systems in all offices, as required.
- Oversee repair of computers and IT equipment at a local level, when possible – facilitate and advise on best, safest and most economical solutions in consultation with the IT Systems Administrator.
- Good diagnostic and problem solving in work stations.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS office (especially Excel) is required.
- Experience in the configuration of an internal email system as per the local area networking (LAN).
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members is required.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Ability to troubleshoot, plan and design low maintenance systems is a must.
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain both wireless and cable connections is required.
- Must understand, follow and implement existing policies on IT equipment use and best practices.
- Applicants must reside around Lagos Island, Ikeja, V.I, Ikoyi, Lagos Mainland and Ijora/Costain axis.
- A minimum of 1- 2 years’ experience in an information technology system (IT).
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc degree in Computer Sciences is desirable.
- 20-27 years of age
- Must have a National ID card or a Pension Account.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and network.
- Experience in both hardware and software requirements in local area networking (LAN);
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and should use the topic as the subject topic.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts