Inventory Analyst at International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc - Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Analyst
Job Identification: 30043811
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- The key purpose of this role is to ensure that all governance processes and documentation are followed and completed to ensure that any and all physical movement of inventory is correctly reflected in SAP.
- To control and manage inventory of finished products and empties effectively while auditing and verifying all inventory transactions always Comply to AB-InBev Inventory Policies.
Key outputs and responsibilities
- Confirm daily Warehouse capacity and advice the business of any risk
- Manage time and attendance for all staffs in the Department
- Co-ordinate daily and monthly stock count activities
- Conduct and manage write off of obsolete stock
- Review all SLA and attend SLA meeting to action non compliance with all stakeholder
- Prepare weekly external depot/warehouse visit plan and adherence to plan
- Conduct Monthly performance reviews and One on Ones with direct reports
- Manage own and Team Development and Performance
- Manage all Departmental records, documentation and archives
- Beer age issues taken up with sales in an action plan
- Assesses Warehouse Processes to identify improvements. (Split, Repacking, TAT etc)
- Audit all Warehouse receipt, Packaging Transfer, Customer Crediting, etc
- Reconcile and audit all stock movements across all Warehouses
- Validate FBR (Full Beer Returns) and BIT (Breakage in Transit) management
- Review stock age, Out of Stock and Out of Range
- Safety monitoring and critical behavior enforcement
- Audit all the gate controls for stock movement accuracy (Fulls & Empties) and compliance to procedures
- Ensure that the principle of FEFO (First Expired First Out) is adhered to in the product warehouse
- Daily Block stock update and confirmation
- Conduct and manage receipt of new pallets and glass
Own and Drive Implementation of VPO / DPO:
- Engage with the Plant regarding their VPO/DPO dream by driving VPO/DPO on the shop floor.
- Representation during milestone audits will be necessary to support the plant’s VPO/DPO dream
Warehouse KPI Reporting:
- Collate and Submit daily PI/KPI data as per requirement by the Warehouse Controller.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Min. of B.Sc. / B.Tech / HND in a related field.
Key attributes and competencies:
- Computer Literate
- Positive attitude: Creating a good environment.
- Self-motivated: Working effectively with little direction
- Team-oriented: Making the most out of collaboration.
- MS Office/Excel
- Strong and assertive
- Compliance driven
- Strong work ethic: Setting and achieving goals
- Dependable: Consistently following through
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st May, 2023.