Inventory & Quality Controller at Westingate Global Enterprises WA Limited
Westingate Group is a corporate entity in the field of Global Business Operations with diversified product lines and services. We infuse compliance and governance into every aspect of our business as we are committed to maintaining a world class compliance culture in every Westingate group business and everywhere we operate around the world. We recognize that our reputation for business integrity and compliance is a competitive advantage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory & Quality Controller
- Maintain records of materials in inventory and on order.
- Monitors re-order points and initiates action to replenish stock.
- Reconciles discrepancies in inventories and notifies supervisor for irregularities.
- Work closely with the production teamto ensure products meet consumers expectation.
- Ensure products meet a set of standards.
- Checking that the production line adheres to standards and procedures and complying with legal requirements.
- Records purchases, maintain database, performs physical count of inventory and reconciles actual stock count to computer - generated reports.
- Receives, unpacks and deliver goods, restocks items as necessary, labels shelves.
- Processes and approves invoices for payment.
- Performs miscellaneous job - related duties as assigned.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in Accounting, Economics.
- Understanding of target market and consumer needs.
- Documentation and reporting skills
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment and services, ordering and inventory control.
- 2 - 3 years similiar work experience
- Data base management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st January, 2023.