Investment Analyst at Candor Consulting Limited
Candor Consulting Limited - Our client is an Investment firm developing specialized healthcare centre networks delivering reliable and affordable services in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will be involved in the analysis and execution of investments, partnerships and greenfield projects, as well as related debt and equity fundraising efforts.
- The role will provide a highly rewarding experience and exposure to exciting and challenging projects, as well as the opportunity to deal with multiple stakeholders including leading industry executives and investors.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research, investigating and analysing data and trends
- Monitoring and preparing reports on portfolio company financial performance
- Preparing presentation materials, including for investors, potential partners and lenders - Supporting equity and debt fundraising efforts, including involvement in negotiations of legal documentation.
- Performing financial analysis, including analysing financial statements and audited accounts
- Building and maintaining investment and debt models, and business plans
- Supporting due diligence on projects and investments, including financial, tax, legal and operational, including onsite due diligence
- Project management, and advisor and partners coordination
- Organization, coordination and project management capabilities and ability to manage multiple work streams and stakeholders
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint - Work ethics and dedication to learn and develop is a must - Energy, focus and enthusiasm for the role.
- Candidates should possess Master's / B.Sc degree
- 3+ years of experience in investment banking / advisory / consulting roles
- Solid analytical and financial skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Solid presentation / Powerpoint skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV accompanied by a brief Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 2nd December, 2020.