IT / Digital Compliance Officer at Wema Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc - Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT / Digital Compliance Officer
Job type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Information Technology / Digital Compliance
- The ideal candidate would be in charge of Identifying weaknesses within the organization's information systems and infrastructure, Devising, innovating and implementing controls to minimize/mitigate risks, vulnerabilities and threats identified for the realization of business objectives.
- Ensure control effectiveness and adequacy for the day-to-day running of business systems, processes, and application controls.
- Perform compliance monitoring on successful patching of all servers.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk. Develop/ recommend corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in future.
- Perform compliance monitoring and reporting on successful back-up operations.
- Perform compliance monitoring and reporting on outdated operating system on servers; Active Directory replication errors; servers and databases approaching end of life; database simple recovery model; and non-activated Windows OS
- A proven background of IT risks and controls experience, ideally gained within Financial Services and a strong understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and can present technical issues in a simple and concise way, to deliver compelling opinions to a variety of stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of SQL and Finacle.
- Proven experience reviewing both application and IT General Computer Controls and you preferably hold one or more IT audit certifications (e.g., CISA, CISM).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.