IT Manager at Lily Hospitals Limited
Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.
We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Manager
Key Performance Areas:
- Formulate IT Infrastructure strategy to work with the IT Strategy.
- Ensure implementation of the strategy
- Plan and deploy the information technology systems, cloud, and infrastructure platform for all Regions.
- Research, review, analyze, recommend, and implement enterprise information standards, architectures, and governance processes.
- Initiating and overseeing the deployment of new information technology architecture.
- Deploy LAN/WAN/SAN and internet related equipment’s and projects.
- Physical installation of all IT equipment’s in data centres and technical rooms
- Configures, updates and backups of all servers/LAN/WAN/SAN and internet equipment’s
- Configures new phones and make changes on the PABX.
- Configures Routers and Switches
- Ensure the integrity of the data produced by systems.
- Ensure all user Access and user rights are Audited and not limited to Applications, AD, CCTV, Biometrics, DC etc.
- Reports and evidence of Backups are taken and verified.
- Voice, Network, Internet, and Security of Infrastructure are at 99.9 % uptime.
- All IT network equipment deployment, installation, configuration, updates, and backups are performed as per Operating Guidelines All service requests are performed within SLAs.
- Monitors and Ensures availability of all LAN/WAN/SAN.
- Firewall and Routing configuration with VPN assignment.
- Upgrade the network equipment’s with the latest stable firmware releases.
- Reporting on usage and behavior of infrastructure for all regions.
- Monitoring of functional infrastructure usage for all regions.
- Satisfaction of both users and third-party service providers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.