IT Support Assistant at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Assistant
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for an IT personnel to install, monitor and maintain computer/web systems, tools and networks.
- S/he would be responsible for installing, running, configuring and maintaining computer and online systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical, internet and application problems, either over chat, on phone or in person.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related field is required.
- At least one year experience in a similar role.
- Good Knowledge of technical requirements of various software’s applications.
- Office365 administration
- Windows server administration and active directory management
- Rasberry pi administration and maintenance
- Hardware troubleshooting (printers, laptops etc)
- Software troubleshooting and support
- Network administration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Please also select "Student / NYSC / PreNYSC" as your category while filling your application
Application Deadline 8th December, 2021.