Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Recent Vacancies at EvaMax Limited
Recent Vacancies at EvaMax Limited
Aug 29, 2018, 8:57 AM
EvaMax Ltd is a fast growing consulting firm, known for its great reputation both to workers and clients services. Our professionals work alongside management teams and their boards of directors, capital providers, law firms, financial institutions and other key stakeholders through the business life cycle. We draw from our extensive track record and diverse backgrounds to provide clients with comprehensive solutions to life challenges and opportunities. We are urgently recruiting for the positions below: Job Title:Account Officer Location: Ikeja, Lagos Job Description:
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Edu Qualification: HND/ Bsc in account, Economics or any other relevant discipline.
- Interviewing client’s employees, management team and other stakeholders.
- Implementing recommendations/solutions and ensuring the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out.
- Managing projects and programmes.
- Leading and managing those within the team, including analysts.
- Liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
- Running focus groups and facilitating workshops.
- Preparing business proposals/presentations.
- Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions.
- Presenting findings and recommendations to clients.
- Carrying out research and data collection to understand the organization.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts