Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Job For Architectural Firm/Practice Administrator In A Leading Architectural Firm
Job For Architectural Firm/Practice Administrator In A Leading Architectural Firm
Dec 5, 2018, 10:58 AM
One Precious Life (OPL) Academy is an employment accelerator connecting job seekers to job opportunities in Nigeria’s construction industry. Our Client is a leading architectural firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. They are looking to hire a Practice Administrator with proven strategic and administrative experience to oversee internal and external operations within the firm. The role will report directly to the Principal Architect. Job Title: Architectural Firm/Practice Administrator Location: Lagos Job Description: The Architectural Firm/Practice Administrator will:
- Liaise with clients and handle general inquiries on behalf of the firm.
- Monitor the firm’s ongoing architectural projects and pay site visits where necessary.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline the firm’s internal processes.
- Prepare and implement company policies and manage HR processes.
- Ensure operations run smoothly within departments and manage information sharing within the firm.
- Represent the Principal Architect at meetings where necessary.
- Prepare and manage the firm’s budget, putting relevant cost control measures in place.
- Maintain a business contact database of prospective clients and business partners and engage in client visits where necessary.
- Keep abreast of all organizational changes and business development activities.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Principal Architect.
- A Bachelor’s degree in project management, business administration, human resource management or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- An in-depth understanding of office management procedures and processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project and MS Office
- A strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent project management and general administration skills
- Architecture or building construction experience is a plus
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts