Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > International / Multinational > Job For Business Intelligence Lead at Seedstars Academy
Job For Business Intelligence Lead at Seedstars Academy
Mar 9, 2018, 4:52 PM
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 60+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people's lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Intelligence Lead Location: Lagos Job Type: Full Time InvoizPAID
- InvoizPAID is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas.
- Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in emerging markets while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry.
- Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals for 2018.
- You will play a key role as you integrate the leadership team of Quick check. You will become the go-to person for everything data.
- The rest of the leadership team will rely on the accurate and meaningful insights you generate to drive key decisions such as Strategy, Product, Operations or Business Development.
- Setup dashboards and process/tools (CRM, BI Tools, ...) to collect data (from DB, playstore, etc)
- Create process to ensure business data is up to date and accurate
- Create / run sanity checks to make sure numbers make sense
- Make sure internal data is safe and confidential
- Coach business teams in extracting meaningful insights effective sales pitch
- Maintain knowledge base for BI/Analytics
- Propose improvements and update dashboard with insightful metrics
- Drive ad-hoc analysis that will generate valuable insights to drive Strategy, Product or other key decisions
- Keep an eye on the key assumptions of the business models and how we are performing against those assumptions
- If you are passionate about making an impact, value autonomony and strive in a fast moving environment, then this role is for you!
- Strong analytical person (relevant experience in SQL, programming on SQL, spreadsheet tools, visualization tools, ...)
- Familiarity with programming languages (Python would be a plus)
- You are a strong believer in our mission
- Previous relevant experience with the job is required
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs
- Join a fast growing international startup who just raised funds for its expansion
- Learn from top business leaders and Business Intelligence leads.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts