Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Job for a Financial Accountant at Lightning Networks Limited
Job for a Financial Accountant at Lightning Networks Limited
Jan 24, 2019, 9:02 PM
Lightning Networks Limited provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria. The company has all necessary technical competence to build, upgrade and maintain Telecommunications Infrastructure, thus enabling the operators to concentrate on their primary bussiness. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Junior Financial Accountant Location: Lagos Details
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization.
- You must be comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, support decision making, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Support the structure of the Finance unit
- Review and file tax matters in compliance with local, regional and national regulations,
- Develop strong external relationships including local authorities and advisors,
- support business Plans for major Capex and acquisitions,
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reporting process for the company,
- Support all financial planning and policies, accounting & cost control practices, and
- Assist with financial management activities across the organisation and affiliates
- Bachelor's degree or HND in Accounting or Finance with 2 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts