Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Job for a Sales Marketer in an Telecommunication and Information Technology Firm
Job for a Sales Marketer in an Telecommunication and Information Technology Firm
Oct 1, 2019, 8:43 AM
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client is a Telecommunication and Information Technology company looking to revolutionize broadband access in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are in need of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below: Job Title: Female Sales Marketer Location: Lagos Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, or a related field skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and time management skills
- Strong market research skills
- Ability to understand the concepts of business growth strategies
- Dedication to accomplishing goals and overcoming challenges presented by clients and management
- Microsoft Office skill is essential
- 3-4 years of proven experience.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Relationship management
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing program.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Build rapport with Prospective and existing client.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts