Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job For an Accountant at SevissMaster Nigeria
Job For an Accountant at SevissMaster Nigeria
Mar 5, 2019, 6:20 PM
SevissMaster is a new app-based service provider venturing into Taxis, Haulage and a host of other services. We require qualified candidates to oversee our accounting/financial requirements in the position below: Job Title: Accountant Location: Lagos Job Responsibilities
- The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Financial statements preparation
- Setup/maintain Payroll
- Maintaining Account Receivables
- Processing Account Payables
- Debts follow-up/management
- Expenses tracking/book-keeping
- Min Required Experience: 3 year(s) in similar role
- Min Qualification: B.Sc/HND in Accounting, or related fields.
- Attention to Detail
- Productivity and dependability
- Professional Qualification (ICAN) (skill/professional) will be added advantage
- Must have good organizational skills
- Knowledge of financial (online/desktop) systems and PC Proficiency
- Candidates with Audit experience will be preferred.
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent Excel/macros skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts