Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job For Business Development Officer at InvoizPAID
Job For Business Development Officer at InvoizPAID
Jun 26, 2019, 9:06 AM
Seedstars - Our client, InvoizPAID Nigeria is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry. Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer Location: Ikoyi, Lagos Job Type: Full Time About the job
- If Fintech sounds interesting to you and if autonomy, work-life balance and working with talented individuals who are disrupting the Financial Technology space in Nigeria is something you want, then you might be the right fit for us!
- We are currently seeking passionate individuals with a flair for Business Development to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria as Business Development Officers.
- The key mission of this job is to develop individuals who will grow into championship players in the future and to also grow our business development activities and maximize the revenue streams of our product offerings.
- Working to stringent targets, the job holder will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
- Previous experience with SME lending or other lending products is a big plus
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings and prospect needs
- Generate product development ideas
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company’s ambitious growth
- Young, smart and hungry for achieving extraordinary results
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a business development role within a financial company, e-commerce company or similar (online) businesses is preferred
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements
- Health benefits
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Regular get-togethers like team events, summer barbeques, etc.
How To Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts