Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job For Chief Architect Officer at Career Outsourcing Limited
Job For Chief Architect Officer at Career Outsourcing Limited
Jun 13, 2019, 1:10 PM
Career Outsourcing Limited (COL) believes that the most valuable resource in your business is manpower. We strive to keep a dynamic database of seasoned people and place them accordingly. Our core business revolves around Human Resource Services. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Chief Architect Officer Location: Nairobi, Kenya. Department/ Division: ICT Job Grade: Director Reports to: Chief Executive Officer Job Purpose
- Work with business and IT Stakeholders, to ensure that the IT Architecture of the organization delivers value, service and sustainability aligned to existing and future business strategy and processes.
- Develop and maintain a holistic view of the organization’s enterprise and solution architectures, processes and information technology assets.
- Identify and deliver innovative architecture and technology that will increase business value; reduce cost; improve service.
- Provide strategic vision and direction across the organization to maintain alignment to relevant and applicable advances in technology.
- Develop, lead and manage a team of IT architects consisting of both internal and external team members.
- Design and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency inline with business strategy.
- Cultivate relationships with IT management.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures.
- Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural blueprints.
- Develop and maintain a aspirational architectural road map for the enterprise.
- Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies.
- Gain organizational commitment for enterprise level architecture and infrastructure initiatives.
- Provide architectural direction to Enterprise Architects, Business Architects and Solution Architects.
- Develop architectural metrics and reports for the executive team, business and IT management.
- Responsible for Enterprise Architecture with strong focus on IT alignment with business objectives.
- Managing the Enterprise Data organization
- Responsible for the creation and management of the Enterprise Data strategy to enable enhanced regulatory compliance, business intelligence and operational efficiencies.
- Align banks long term strategies and create strategic enterprise investment plan.
- Create an integrated technology roadmap and portfolio plan for transformation of key enterprise capabilities for growth into a large super regional Bank.
- Transformation to include cross line of business Sales and Service and Omni channel digital capabilities enabled by a unified data and architectural strategy.
- Align investments to deliver operational efficiency, regulatory compliance and revenue growth with a singular strategy.
- Experience of the full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Some experience in modelling techniques (e.g. UML, OOAD, SSADM, Yourdon etc.) would be beneficial.
- General technical experience is required e.g. Unix, Oracle, Web developments, ECommerce etc.
- Integration with External parties.
- Establishing architecture standards within the specialist discipline of applications/data.
- Designing and monitoring complex architectures.
- Providing advice to the business, including offering solutions to business need that meet architecture requirements.
- Data modelling and database design.
- A proven track record of delivering business value from IT either by aiding clients to develop and govern their enterprise architecture or by providing solution architecture in response to a particular business need. Have used architecture tools such as Troux, System Architect, Rational Rose, Casewise, Aris or equivalent.
- Have a track record with a blue-chip consulting or systems integration firm or as an IT Senior Manager within a leading Enterprise/Organization.
- To have recognized expertise in one or more of the following TOGAF architectural domains: Business, Application, Data, Technology.
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture.
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills covering colleagues, partners / vendors and project sponsors.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts