Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Job For Exceptional Strategic Communication Manager at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture, 18th June, 2019
Job For Exceptional Strategic Communication Manager at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture, 18th June, 2019
Jun 18, 2019, 12:52 PM
Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) is a US-based agricultural economic development consulting firm that is implementing the recently awarded USAID-funded Feed the Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity. This is a 5-year project focused on improving the enabling environment for finance and investment in the agribusiness sector. We are currently recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Exceptional Strategic Communication Manager Location: Abuja The Role
- This is a full-time position, based in Abuja, reporting to the Managing Director and will have 1 direct report.
- The Communications Manager will oversee all project communications, including client reporting, marketing collateral, video and infographic production, press releases, speech writing, and presentations to the Government and other external stakeholders.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Be able to travel to support project work (e.g. forums, conferences, documentaries, etc.); and
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Must be legally allowed to work in Nigeria;
- University graduate with degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field (Masters preferred), with 5 years of experience in similar work;
- Prior USAID working experience is strongly preferred; work experience with other donor agencies also preferable;
- Be well organized and demonstrate strong analytical skills as well as be creative, artistic, and innovative;
- Knowledge of web and internet-based platforms is a plus;
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts