Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job For Experienced Mobile Developer at Access Solutions Limited
Job For Experienced Mobile Developer at Access Solutions Limited
Jul 3, 2019, 10:16 PM
At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms. What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Experienced Mobile Developer Location: Abuja Core Responsibilities
- Familiarity with version control systems particularly git
- Develop mobile application to be published in App store or Google play
- Build reusable components and front end libraries for future use
- To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions, online communities to fixing real life business scenarios etc.
- To work with the development team on various mobile application products.
- Experience in development of payment applications is required.
- Knowledge of ISO8583 is required
- Knowledge of EMV and EMV payment will be added advantage.
- Basically, Software designs, developments and analysis.
- Work in teams to develop web applications, windows application, linux / android applications, mobile applications, etc using tools like HTML, Java, Python, ASP.Net, REACT NATIVE, MS SQL, MYSQL, PHP, HTML5 etc.
- Experience with Redux, MobX or comparable state management libraries
- Extensive experience with ES6
- Solid understanding of RESTful services
- First School Leaving Certificate/ OND/HND/Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in core software development in a reputable firm or as applied
- Must be able to design on Postgres SQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Must be vast and good at database modeling, performance tuning, database migration processes across various platforms
- Excellent Database Programming Skills
- Prior experience in the development of financial solution services will be an added advantage.
- MS Visual Studio 2013+, NetBean 8.0.2+, Adobe Creative Suite 6+, MySQL Workbench, Notepad++, PHPAdmin, pgAdmin III, etc.
- Agile Software Development, Waterfall Development Model, etc.
- Understanding of various payment device interfaces and implementations such as OPOS, JPOS and IBM EFT
- Experience with graphics generation and manipulation tools
- Experience with Java development environment is preferred
- Software: MS-Word, Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint
- Strong communication, marketing, cross functional team leadership, product management, product marketing
- HTML 5, CSS 3, Fireworks, Photoshop, Flash, etc.
- Must have taken part in the development of various active software projects.
- Understanding of various encryption standards and concepts in the secure payment industry including Master/Session, DUKPT, DES and Triple DES
- Understanding of security requirements within the payment industry such as PABP, PCI-PED and PCI-DSS
- Hardware experience with POS peripherals, PCs, Servers and common POS retail workstations and back office solutions
- Understanding of wireless protocols and concepts
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts