Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Job For External Auditor at the University of Ibadan
Job For External Auditor at the University of Ibadan
Mar 5, 2019, 11:10 AM
The University of Ibadan is the oldest and most prestigious Nigerian University. A research intensive postgraduate University. it has attained a position of eminence in various disciplines and remains a major player in the development of the much needed human capital in Africa. The University of Ibadan hereby requests for Expression of Interest (EOI) from qualified Auditing firms to be appointed for the role below: Job Title: External Auditor Location: Ibadan Scope of Services The scopes of services include but not limited to the following:
- Examine compliance with Public Procurement Art in the Procurement of Goods and Services.
- Express an opinion on the audited financial statement.
- Prepare a Management Letter showing weakness in the Internal Control System and making necessary recommendations.
- Carry out any relevant task as may professionally required to form audit opinion.
- Review of Accounting System and Internal Controls in order to assess adequacy as a basis for the preparation of the financial statements.
- Review of Accounting Policies for appropriateness, consistency and adequate disclosure
- Carry out Transaction Review of financial operation through tests and enquiries as deemed necessary for the purposes of the audit
- Company's profile and list of names of key personnel to be deployed for the service, stating their designation, qualifications and experience. Enclose photocopies of professional certificate of the firm and its personnel and Curriculum Vitae (CV) WHERE Applicable.
- Evidence of registration with the National Data Base of Contractors, Consultant and Service Providers by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) in line with section 5(h) and 6(1) (f).
- Evidence of Cognate experience with reputation organizations especially institutions of higher learning. Letter of award must be enclosed.
- Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years by a Chartered Accounting Firm (2015, 2016 and 2017).
- Bank reference letter from a reputable bank.
- Sworn affidavit in compliance with the provisions of Part IV section 16, sub-section 6(c, e and f) of the PPA 2007.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of registration with office of the Auditor General of the Federation.
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years expiring December 31st 2019.
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Acts in accordance with Section 16(1) d of PPA 2007 in terms of current and valid PENCOM Certificate expiring 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of ITF Contributions in compliance with Section 6 (2) of the Industrial Training Fund Amended Act 2011.
- The University reserves the right to verify the authenticity of claim(s) made by interested firms and to reject any submission based on unverifiable information.
- Only shortlisted firms will be invited for further tendering process.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts