Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Job For Human Resource Manager at Apples and Oranges Limited
Job For Human Resource Manager at Apples and Oranges Limited
Jun 6, 2019, 8:22 PM
Apples and Oranges Limited is a leading Company in the Health and Wellness Spa industry; a trendsetter in relaxation and rejuvenation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager Location: Lagos Job SummaryHow To Apply Interested and qualified candidates should should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Preferably female for diversity purposes
- Must have excellent Leadership and People Management skills
- Must have excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- HR experience and competence in employee Relations, HR Business Partnering and Payroll Administration/Compensation & Benefits, strongly required.
- Must be knowledgeable regarding the Nigerian Labour Law and its applications
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
Application Deadline 12th June, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts