Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Job For Logistics Assistant at Emel Solar Solutions, 20th May, 2019
Job For Logistics Assistant at Emel Solar Solutions, 20th May, 2019
May 20, 2019, 12:41 PM
Emel Solar Solutions, is a pioneer and leading player in Nigeria’s solar energy, providing reliable solar products and innovative solutions. We started small, with a flagship product targeted at off-grid communities, today we offer a variety of solar lighting products and solutions to homes across all 36 states in Nigeria. We mandate ourselves to provide innovative, customized, affordable solar products & solutions primarily to people living in off-grid communities – through innovative, customized and affordable solar products & solutions primarily to people living in off-grid communities. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Logistics Assistant Location: Lagos Job Type: Full-time Overview
- Our re-engineering consultancy team is seeking to hire a Logistics Assistant. Candidate will also analyze and manage business data.
- You will optimize the supply chain functions, reporting performance to operational stakeholders and work with vendors to ensure return and disposition actions are met timely and accurately according to contractual terms.
- This position will work closely with the Supply Chain and Procurement Manager, external vendors as well as internal operations groups to ensure the supply chain process is seamless, efficient and leads to reduced inventory cost, significantly reducing waste in the value chain.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Prepare and submit contractor
- Coordinating travel of company personnel; booking flights, hotels, etc. – when required
- Entering the daily data from suppliers into computer system
- Prepare and weekly monthly reports
- Run errands in town (postal services, pick up supplies)
- Obtain RFQ’s and submit to proper department.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship, deliver)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Collect and send invoices to appropriate department
- Assist peers as required (coordinate meetings, training, etc.)
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Proficiency in inventory software, as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Team player.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts