Job Vacancies at Red Eye Security Limited, 21st June, 2019
Jun 21, 2019, 11:26 PM
Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Bike Mobile Patrol Supervisor
- Applicants must have at least 3 years mobile patrol experience.
- Must reside in lagos.
- Must have valid riders permit.(driving skills would be an added advantage)
- Must be computer literate.
Job Title: Security Guard
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Applicants should reside around (Ikeja, Agege, Omole, Ojota,Maryland) and its environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Can as well apply in person at our head office at:
38, Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus Stop,
Yaba - Lagos State.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2019.