Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job For Tender/Contract Engineer at Akowills Consulting, 4th March, 2019
Job For Tender/Contract Engineer at Akowills Consulting, 4th March, 2019
Mar 4, 2019, 11:48 AM
Akowills Consulting is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Tender/Contract Engineer Location: Rivers Job Description
- Prepares work schedules (Levels 1 to 4), organograms and other documents as may be required by the client during bid preparation.
- Leads site visits and pre-bid meetings while drawing up reports from the events.
- Participates actively in bid preparation, packaging and eventual submission
- Reviews and summarizes ITT documents (of all bids) for team understanding, drawing up issues for clarification and recommends clarification path.
- Draws up first level work execution plan and all associated first level cost estimate and reviews same with the senior cost Engineer for his approval.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts