Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Current Job Vacancies at Bradfield Consulting Limited, 11th January, 2018
Current Job Vacancies at Bradfield Consulting Limited, 11th January, 2018
Jan 11, 2019, 2:19 PM
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Role: Female Sales Representative Location: Ebute-meta, Lagos Level: Entry level/Graduate Employment type: Fixed term contract Job Summary
- Successful candidate must be able to sell the company’s product and services to potential clients.
- Candidate must possess at least an SSCE or OND
- Preferably Female
- Candidate must possess at least 2 years’ experience as a sales representative
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent Customer Relationship skill
- Ability to meet sales goals
- Ability to sell a product/service
- Must be teachable
- Team Player
- Candidate must be able to resolve complaints with ease
- Client relationship
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions to mitigate the problem(s).
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Candidate must reside around Yaba, Ebute-meta and its environs.
- Candidates must possess a SSCE, NCE or O.N.D in any discipline
- Should possess a valid Lagos State based dispatch driver’s license and driver's licence.
- 3 years cognate experience as a dispatch rider.
- Must provide reference letter from previous employer and two guarantors.
- Sound communication skill
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- In-depth knowledge of Lagos metropolis
- Excellent Maintenance skill
- Candidate must reside around Yaba, Ebute-meta, Akoka or its environs
- We are currently seeking to fill the position of a qualified HR Consultant to lead a variety of human resource projects and provide fruitful human capital advice.
- He/she will help the company optimize everyday processes such as recruitment, as well as implement strategic HR plans and technology.
- He/she must possess in-depth knowledge of human resource management.
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and proceduresServing as internal consultants by analyzing a company’s current HR programs and recommending solutions
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Provide company with updated salary and job description information.
- Help implement applicant tracking systems
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Develop employee restructuring plans.
- Provide advice on discipline process, conduct disciplinary review conferences and advise on appropriate outcomes.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Keep abreast with new trends and advancements in the human resources filed.
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Assist in recruiting and management of personnel
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Help establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
- Knowledge of ATS softwares
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- A team player
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- Hands on experience with preparing business plans
- Must possess a first-hand knowledge of the usage of human resources software.
- At least 5 years experience in an HR consulting environment
- B.Sc/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA/professional qualification in human resources will be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts