Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Job for an Implementation and Support Engineer in a Multi System Integrator Company
Job for an Implementation and Support Engineer in a Multi System Integrator Company
Jan 7, 2019, 9:58 PM
Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited - Our client is a turnkey Multi System Integrator company. Leading in the provision of innovative and cutting edge next generation solutions for monitoring, security, access, network/data and communication systems. Providing superior design, Installation, Implementation, Management, Monitoring and Maintenance services. They are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Implementation and Support Engineer Location: Lagos Job Description
- IPTV, IPTelephoning and IP camera system implementation and support for clients
- To provide staff and clients with server support and general maintenance.
- Install and provide all software to clients
- Sandvine Content and Policy filtering
- Surveys and Project Implementation
- Install and Configure Network servers including HP servers
- Adaptive Mobile Antispam Filtering
- Conversant network cache
- Assist with the testing of internal applications and projects.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Administer and enhance software release, continuous integration and performance testing environments and processes
- Run network and fibre cables and implementation for clients
- Liaise with vendors on shipment and repairs of damaged Set top boxes (STBs).
- Understanding of how the web works, networking, and software products
- Responsible for troubleshooting network/server issues and determining root cause for clients and Organization.
- Provide maintenance on electrical related matters in Organization's premises.
- Conduct Site surveys and POCs for prospective clients
- Provide Field Metrix solution to clients
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- B.Eng in an Engineering related field
- Technical Management
- Technical Understanding
- Managing Processes
- Client Relationships
- Product Knowledge
- Developing Standards
- Management Proficiency
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts