Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Job For Mobile Application Developer at Excellent and Strategic Solutions
Job For Mobile Application Developer at Excellent and Strategic Solutions
Oct 7, 2018, 6:36 PM
Excellent & Strategic Solutions is a frontline web & mobile applications development startup firm who provide top of the class service to reputable clients all around the country. We specialize in developing and marketing web applications that eliminate bureaucracy and promote automation of all business processes. Our short term goal is to be traded on the New York Stock Exchange in a few years from now. We are based in Agege, lagos.
Job Title:Mobile Application Developer Location: Agege, lagosJob Summary:
- We are looking for a Mobile applications Developer who will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing our mobile app strategy in synergy with our lead application developer and other developers.
- You will be well introduced into our products and given every necessary assistance to build out our mobile apps.
- You should be ready to work with interns to deliver on your expected tasks. Your primary focus will be the development of mobile apps for our line of business management and automation cloud based softwares, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- A basic understanding of mobile front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Develop and/or modify our user facing mobile applications and their integration with back end systems
- Test and review work by other developers
- Work with individuals on your team to follow established coding standards, workflow, or tool standards
- Collaborate with team members to define product requirements and implementation
- Engage in Agile software development activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives and hackathons
- experience with Java
- experience with Android SDK
- experience with ReactJS and AngularJS
- Knowledge and experience with use of Git, GitHub, HTML, CSS, JS
- experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Must have strong experience with SQL
- Experience developing Android and iOS mobile applications.
- Must have design and production support experience
- Knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
- Strong communication skills
- Must have strong Analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills
- Ability and willingness to work in tough deadlines
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
- Knowledge of any PHP framework will be an added advantage
- Living close to Ogba, Ojodu, Ikeja, Abulegba, Agege and environs will be an added advantage
- ND, HND, BSC are welcome to apply
- passionate about learning and improving.
- Ability to work independently and drive self-learning
- Ability to create and apply innovative solutions
- Ability to think critically and contribute to plans within a project's development
- Friendly & energetic individual with outstanding communication skills
- Wage based on experience
- Fun work environment.
- Potential for stock options for the right individual
- May have to work extended hours.
How To Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interns are welcome to come and be trained. Apply for Mobile App development Internship. You need to have some basic knowledge of app development to be accepted
- Phone interviews will commence immediately and in-person interview will follow.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts