Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Job For Nursery/Primary School Educator In A Reputable Montessori School
Job For Nursery/Primary School Educator In A Reputable Montessori School
Jul 30, 2018, 6:32 PM
Smart Partners Consulting - Our client, an ultra - modern Montessori school in Lagos Mainland, is recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Nursery/Primary School Educator Location: Lagos Job Summary
- We are looking for Teachers with the ability to teach through Montessori method and create and Independent learning environment.
- Monitor pupil’s progress, keep meaningful records and evaluate performance through formative assessments in line with the school policy.
- Communicate and consult with parents and guardians as necessary about pupil’s progress and attainment.
- Maintain a high standard of display both in and outside the classroom
- Attend and contribute to regular planning and staff meetings.
- Take responsibility for planning and implementing appropriate learning experiences
- Plan and organise a resourceful classroom environment which will facilitate children’s autonomous, independent learning and enable children to maximize their full potential.
- Promote positive behaviour from children and to assist in establishing good standards of behaviour
- Cater for the range of needs of pupils
- Candidate must reside within Festac, Amuwo, Ago Palace Way, Ojo and Badagry environ.
- Sound in the use of IT packages
- Must not exceed 35 years as at the time of this application
- Must have interest and experience with children
- A good knowledge of Montessori teaching method
- Minimum of 3years experience as a teacher
- Must have NCE or B.Ed
- Must be presentable and smart
- Good diction without mother tongue interference
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be creative, patient, responsible, resourceful and cheerful
- Must have a good sense of humour and be friendly.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts