Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Job Recruitment at Dominion University
Job Recruitment at Dominion University
Jun 13, 2019, 11:02 AM
Dominion University is a duly-licensed private faith-based University established by Victory International Church, Ibadan. It is located at Km 24, Ibadan-Lagos Expressway, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. The historic city of seven hills, Ibadan is the heartland of Yorubaland; the largest city in sub-Saharan Africa and home to the most hospitable and humane people in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Professor Location: Ibadan, Oyo Requirements Candidates for the post of professor shall posses the following criteria:
- Adequate experience, including where applicable relevant professional competence;
- Outstanding research publications;
- Exceptional teaching ability;
- Evidence of leadership in research and postgraduate supervision;
- Must have at least 90% of his/her publications in print;
- Should be at the level not / Below Associate Professor/Reader;
- Administrative ability or competence; and
- Possession of a Ph.D. or its equivalent.
- The Bursar is the Chief Financial Officer of the University responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day-to-day administration and control of the University’s financial matters.
- Applicants should have worked in the Bursary Department of a Tertiary Institution for a minimum of ten (10) years.
- Candidates for the position of Bursar shall possess a good honours degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Economics or related discipline, as well as have professional qualification such as ACA, APA, ACMA, ACCA, ICAN and ANAN.
- Demonstrate evidence of sound practice and familiarity with the functioning of the Nigerian University System
- Demonstrate sound business competence
- Be a person of high integrity
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate excellent ICT skills.
- The Librarian is the Academic and Professional Head of the University Library and is responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day-to-day administration and management of the University Library system.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Master's degree in Library and Information Science and must have attained a minimum rank of Principal Librarian or its equivalent.
- Demonstrate a high sense of integrity and discipline
- Show familiarity with the regulatory environment for the Nigerian University System
- Provide evidence of membership of relevant professional associations
- Demonstrate knowledge and competence in human resource management
- Be a team player
- Be able to establish sound administrative culture and tradition.
- The Candidate for the position of Vice Chancellor should be a person of outstanding character, exceptional competence, proven academic and administrative track record. In addition such a candidate should:
- Have the passion, courage, vision, and leadership capacity to grow a new private university in a challenging milieu,
- Show evidence of relevant international and local networks,
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Show evidence of commensurate technology literacy and utilization.
- Applicants should have been a professor in a recognized University for a minimum of ten years.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts