Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job For Strategic Business Manager In A Reputable Consulting/Training Company
Job For Strategic Business Manager In A Reputable Consulting/Training Company
Nov 3, 2018, 9:31 AM
Lightning Networks Limited - Our client, a Consulting and Training company located in Lagos State require the service of qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Strategic Business Manager Location: Lagos Job Description
- A Consulting and Training company in Lagos needs Strategic business manager. The successful candidate will act as a business partner to member of management team to increase shareholder value, supporting company strategy, modeling, advice, lead and coordinate the business management live circle and governance that support the business strategies with financial and relevant business units in tactical and strategic decisions.
- Support Business for financial targets through in-depth analysis and sharing of financial knowledge.
- Provide relevant advice and analysis for proposed strategic business initiatives,
- Ensure proper functioning, approval, registration and ROI processes for OPEX investments
- Improve forecast accuracy through supporting forecast to plan processes via the relevant methodology
- Support customer acquisition process and drive
- Drive process improvements and ad hoc projects as identified.
- Lead and coordinate business planning and Strategy.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement business operational plan and strategy in line with 3 years plans.
- Lead project within the company for sustainable financial system
- Take a leading role in the budget and forecasting process, and budget preparation in line with business expectation
- Ensure risk and opportunities are managed with external and internal stakeholders consideration.
- Manage the financial reporting, planning processes and provide leadership.
- Strong influencing skill.
- Strategic alignment
- Strategic Direction
- Professional demeanor and approach
- Business analysis and strategic business alignment.
- Strong leadership capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members
- Assertive, be capable to think both in terms of group interest and divisional interest
- Analytical Thinking - ability to formulate and understand business issues, situations or problems by breaking them down into smaller parts and analyze them. Interpret data and draw conclusions and provide focused guidance
- Quality Awareness - Driven by the desire to identify, prioritize and maintain standards in order to meet internal and external demands
- Flexibility - the ability to live and act in a climate of change. Handle stress and demands in a calm thoughtful manner with the ability to prioritize, monitor and control operations. Project management, vendor negotiations and contracting skills.
- B.Sc/MBA in relevant discipline.
- Professional Qualification:
- Years of Experience: 4 to 6 years’ experience
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts