Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Job Vacancies at Infranet Limited in Lagos
Job Vacancies at Infranet Limited in Lagos
Mar 2, 2017, 11:22 AM
Infranet Limited is a Telecoms Infrastructure development company based Lekki Infranet Limited provides turnkey services for the development and management of telecommunications infrastructure in the areas of fiber-optic and copper networks. Infranet brings on board industry experience spanning more than twenty years for the planning, construction & maintenance of External Line Plant (ELP) networks in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Dispatch Rider Location: Lagos Job Description
- The core duties of the Dispatch Rider will be short journeys within the Lagos metropolis and it immediate environs. Occasionally there may be longer journeys.
- Transporting and receiving items quickly by motorcycle
- Collection of Deliveries
- Keeping record of daily visits in the vehicle log books
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Company
- Delivering of Mails and parcels
- Good knowledge of the town/city
- Have proof of educational qualifications i.e. SSCE Certificates
- Be able to ride motorcycles professional
- Must be physically fit
- Should be reliable and punctual
- Ability to read and follow travel guides, plan and learn routes
- Must have a mature working attitude
- Be friendly and Presentable
- Be able to work weekdays and some weekends
- Be Hardworking, Diligent, and possess Positive Energy
- Must be a skilled motorcycling rider
- Minimum qualification of Senior Secondary School certificate
- 2-3 years working experience
- Possession of Rider's License
- Ability to read and write
- We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
- If you also have previous experience as a Secretary and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, a successful Admin assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Proven experience as an Administrative assistant or Office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- University degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- We are looking for a competent Foreman to coordinate construction activities on site.
- Minimum of 5 years in the construction industry, preferably general construction experience with increasing responsibility
- General contractors’ license preferred but not required
- Clean driving record with valid drivers’ license
- Fluent in English
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Able to multitask and document all activity on a daily basis
- Problem-solving abilities
- Project Management
- Minimum of OND / HND in Building Construction related discipline
- Proven experience as construction foreman
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts