Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job Vacancies at Rovedana Limited, 14th October, 2019
Job Vacancies at Rovedana Limited, 14th October, 2019
Oct 14, 2019, 2:41 PM
Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing. We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Personal Assistant to Director Location: Ikeja, Lagos Duties
- Supervising filing of confidential documents and correspondences
- Welfare administration
- Booking appointments, remind the director of important appointments
- Typing manuscript of presentations and personal correspondence of the director
- Treating mails and phone calls.
- OND/HND in Secretarial Admin, Business Admin or Public Admin.
- 1-3 years experience in secretarial office with similar responsibilities.
- Industrious and Amiable.
- Must be Female.
- Performing HR functions
- Ensure adherence to labour law and disciplinary procedures
- Creating reports via digital platforms
- Ensuring employee engagement.
- OND in Social Sciences
- 1-2 years related experience or training
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Understanding of HR metrics and procedures, labour law and disciplinary procedures.
- N60,000 - N70,000/month.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts