Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job Vacancies at Savvy HR, 28th October, 2019
Job Vacancies at Savvy HR, 28th October, 2019
Oct 28, 2019, 11:46 AM
Savvy HR is a Strategic human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Head of Internal Audit Location: Lagos Detailed Description
- A prominent firm in the service sector is searching for objective Internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- To be successful in this position the candidate should have exceptional knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
- First degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional certification – CIA, QIAL etc.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- A prominent firm in the service sector is looking for excellent architectural talent to add value and improve our operations by creating designs, plans and blueprints.
- The architect may provide reports on land use, cost accounting, and feasibility for design planning purposes.
- To be successful in this position the candidate should be proficient in event management and 3D designs.
- Discuss ideas, objectives, requirements and budget of a project and in some cases help to select a site
- Consult with other professionals about design
- Assess the needs of the building and its users, advising the client on the practicality of their project
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to the client
- Use Information Technology in design and project management, specifically using computer-aided design software
- Work within financial budgets and deadlines
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications
- Specify the nature and quality of materials required
- Prepare tender applications and presentations
- Negotiate with contractors and other professionals
- Draft tender documents for contracts
- Project-manage and help to coordinate the work of contractors
- Carry out regular site visits to check on progress and ensure that the project is running on time and to budget.
- Excellent imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- An insight into Building Information Modelling (BIM) will also be a significant advantage
- Excellent design and drawing skills to demonstrate your flair for architecture
- Excellent analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Excellent Information Technology skills, including computer-aided design skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals
- Good organisational and negotiation skills
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Excellent understanding about the relationship between people, buildings and the wider environment
- A first-rate understanding of construction processes
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Good project management skills.
- First degree in Architecture
- Knowledge in BIM would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Experience in Planning and event management is a plus.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts