Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Job Vacancies for Medical Secretaries in Lagos at Alan & Grant
Job Vacancies for Medical Secretaries in Lagos at Alan & Grant
Aug 20, 2019, 6:19 AM
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process. We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Medical Secretary - Radiology Location: Lagos Job type: Full time Industry: Health Care Roles & Responsibilities
- Proactively assist the work of the the Client's Radiology in delivering secretarial and administrative support in accordance with the aims of the Business Unit.
- Be a point of contact for general inquiries to the Radiology unit.
- Produce finished screening results reports in a timely and accurate manner and provide administrative support in liaising with other departments to ensure the unit is appropriately equipped.
- Provide secretarial and admin support within the boundary of the job holders competences as directed by the Business Unit Leader.
- Knowledge of hospital layout and Radiology and health screening processes.
- Minimum of HND in similar field.
- Previous experience in a secretarial role in a medical facility or a role involving working with medical terminology will be an advantage.
- To proactively assist the work of the Client's Medical Science Laboratory in delivering secretarial and administrative support in accordance with the aims of the Business Unit.
- Knowledge of hospital layout, equipment requirements, manual handling, health & safety.
- Provide support services to patients and staff as required.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock, anticipating needs, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt.
- Receive and send messages and documents such as laboratory results to appropriate staff.
- Act in accordance with departmental policies.
- Act as an ambassador for the Hospital Group.
- Previous experience in a secretarial role in a medical facility or a role involving working with medical terminology.
- Understanding customer services within a hospital environment.
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent keyboard, written and typing skills.
- 1-3 years experience.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts