Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Job Vacancy at Lagos Business School (LBS) for Administration Head
Job Vacancy at Lagos Business School (LBS) for Administration Head
Nov 12, 2019, 10:10 PM
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Head, Administration Location: Lagos Salary Grade: Managerial Essential Duties/Key Job Roles and Responsibilities Include but not limited to the following:
- Supervise day-to-day operations of assigned functions and staff members to achieve organizational outcomes.
- Develop processes, systems, policies, and procedures to effectively manage assigned functions with a view to delivering best-in-class services for the organisation and its clients.
- Effectively secure the organisation and its human and material assets; anticipate security risks and adequately mitigate them.
- Deliver an efficient and high quality travel, transport and logistics service for the organisation; ensure a comfortable and secure air and ground movement for staff and a well maintained and cost-optimized vehicle and driver pool; identify, engage and manage competent outsourcing service providers for ground movements.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation and implementation.
- Manage the performance and development of direct reports.
- Develop and manage a cost effective and efficient procurement system that is secure and flexible to respond to a highly dynamic and fast-paced operating environment
- Working with relevant departments in the organisation, prepare the organisation for ISO certification of its operations in the shortest possible time.
- Any other relevant tasks assigned by line manager.
- A bachelor's degree in Business or Public Administration, Human Resources Management, Finance, Accounting, or related field. A master’s degree in a related field would be an added advantage.
- At least ten years of progressively responsible experience in general administrative, budget management and people management roles. Experience in managing complex contracts is desirable.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- Proven management leadership skills, while taking a “hands on” implementation approach when needed.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- In-depth understanding of office management systems
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of administrative, budgetary, financial and people management practices and policies.
- Ability to apply same in work situations. Conceptual analytical and evaluative skills to conduct independent research and analysis.
- Ability to identify issues, formulate opinions, make conclusions and recommendations.
- Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
- Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments and adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
- Considers all those to whom services are provided to be "clients " and seeks to see things from clients' point of view; establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect; identifies clients' needs and matches them to appropriate solutions; monitors ongoing developments inside and outside the clients' environment to keep informed and anticipate problems; keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects; meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts