Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Job Vacancy for Deputy Human Resource Manager in a Fishing Industry
Job Vacancy for Deputy Human Resource Manager in a Fishing Industry
Dec 4, 2019, 12:48 PM
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our clients in the Fishing industry for its operations in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Deputy Human Resource Manager Location: Lagos Key Responsibilities
- Preparation of the required documentation for sailing of the vessel and crew
- Preparation of the required documentation for arrival of the vessel and crew
- Overseeing all legislative requirements for the vessels
- Follow up and verification of all documentation, policies regarding operations and reporting that to the fleet manager/Head of Admin
- Contact/liaising with agencies (NIMASA, Customs, NDLEA, NPA, Navy,FDF) for documentation and corporate affairs.
- Managing crew and staff administration(leave, payroll, HMO, onboarding, recruitment and selection, etc) etc. and update in the system/ERP
- Staff attendance monitoring, monitoring of duties
- Briefing on legislation and company regulations to staff and crew before sailing out.
- Ensuring compliance with company policy.
- Bachelor degree in Social Science discipline.
- Professional Certification CIPM,SHRM,PHRI,
- 3-5 years experience on a similar role.
- Good knowledge of Industrial Relations.
- Good understanding of management labor law, compliance, safety and other regulatory issues involved in key HR processes.
- Good communication and management skill.
- Ability to work at all levels in an organization
- Team player.
- Excellent negotiation and decision making skills.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts