Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Jobs at Ibile Microfinance Bank Limited for Business Development Officer
Jobs at Ibile Microfinance Bank Limited for Business Development Officer
Sep 25, 2019, 2:30 PM
Ibile Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development Officer Location: (Epe, Owode Onirin and Ikorodu), Lagos Job Objective
- To market IBILE MFB’s products with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers’ needs are met.
- Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational activities
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead.
- Win new customers for the Bank
- Ensure the retention of existing customers
- To aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Drive the reactivation of inactive and dormant accounts
- Ensure the Bank’s projection and visibility amongst new and existing customers
- Ensure the creation of Risk Assets for the Bank
- Deposit liability mobilization
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in as a Relationship Officer/SME Officer in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts