Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Jobs at Technology Distributions Limited (TD) iLIFE, 16th October, 2019
Jobs at Technology Distributions Limited (TD) iLIFE, 16th October, 2019
Oct 16, 2019, 5:47 PM
Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, Epson, IBM, Dell, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Toshiba, i-Direct, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Transcend & Samsung. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Van Sales Representative Location: Agege and Ojo, Lagos Department: Sales Position Description
- Ensure timely product distribution, delivery& visibility for the brand within allotted sales territory.
- Ensure maintenance of assigned vehicle and give timely feedback on any mechanical fault detected.
- Ensure you achieve the agreed monthly volume and value target by SKUs.
- Effect territory coverage and management.
- Prompt feedback to supervisor on market and trade intelligence.
- Ensure promotional items (materials) are issued to the right customers.
- Ensure adherence to redistribution standard
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or management.
- The candidate should have an OND qualification with a minimum of 1 year relevant sales experience.
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles with a valid driver’s license and LASRI.
- Responsible for conveying materials, equipment, and staff to the areas where they are required by providing safe driving support and general administration and logistical work.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
- Drive the vehicle and ensure proper management of the vehicle assigned.
- Load and unload organization’s products.
- Precisely finish all paperwork connected with conveyance of merchandise.
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and keep accurate record on vehicle maintenance.
- Ensure that all mechanical faults are reported to the Admin Manager.
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the Admin Manager.
- Maintenance and accurate vehicle paper documentation including a log for official trips, to record areas traveled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or management
- Must be able to drive trucks, buses and cars.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts