Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Key Account Manager in a Digital, Content & Creative Agency
Key Account Manager in a Digital, Content & Creative Agency
Mar 19, 2020, 10:09 AM
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a Digital, Content & Creative Agency that focuses on creating captivating brand experiences that resonate and deepens brand loyalty is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager Ref. Number: DMS / 1013 / IMM Location: Gbagada, Lagos Type: Full Time
The Key Account Manager will handle a handful of advertising and marketing accounts, and serve as the primary point of agency contact for their clients. And also represent the client at agency meetings. Job Responsibilities The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Communicating the client’s agendas to other staff members.
- Monitoring budgets, spending and revenue, and explaining cost factors to clients.
- Identifying new clients and potential business opportunities as well as upselling products and services.
- Ensuring timely and successful delivery of campaigns according to customer needs and objectives
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all clients accounts management matters.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Working closely with sales and marketing teams to prepare presentations and sales pitches.
- Designing marketing strategies and media proposals.
- Handling client communications and writing client reports.
- Preparing reports on various account status.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Effective team working skills
- Outstanding influencing and negotiation skills
- Passion for advertising and an understanding of what makes a good advertisement
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism
- IT literacy and an awareness of how the industry is developing in light of new communication technologies.
- Proven work experience as a Key Account Manager or client service Manager.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative and be flexible
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format only to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.Application Deadline 25th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts