Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Latest Job Openings at Fivethree Investment
Latest Job Openings at Fivethree Investment
Feb 6, 2019, 9:38 AM
Fivethree Investment holds and manages securities for investment purposes. We also invest money on behalf of our clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Human Resources Manager Location: Lagos Job Description
- We are looking for an HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- We are looking for a liable teller to process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assess customer needs and introduce new products and services (credit cards, saving bonds etc)
- Manage risk in every transaction and detect fraudulent transactions to prevent losses
- Make sales referrals, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Excellent sales skills
- BS in Finance, Banking, economics or relevant field.
- Candidates must have at second class lower from a reputable Institution, must be Lagos Resident.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts