Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Latest Job Vacancies at Rovedana Limited, 18th June, 2019
Latest Job Vacancies at Rovedana Limited, 18th June, 2019
Jun 18, 2019, 2:29 PM
Rovedana Limited - Our clients are leading and well recognised distributors in Lagos for UNILEVER NIGERIA PLC with products sold all over various neighbourhoods in Lagos. We are still recruiting experienced persons who have worked as van sales reps in the FMCG industry for our client: Job Title: Female Store Keeper (Warehouse Supervisor) Location: Lagos Job Description
- Keeps records to maintain inventory control and to assure proper stock levels.
- They participate in the day to day running of the store activities.
- Issuance of store items to branches/units.
- Assisting administrative officers to meet up with their requests based on their requisition form.
- Take delivery of items sent from the central store, and other direct supplies made by vendors to the store.
- Check the accuracy/variance of quantity supplied on the waybill.
- Arranging of items in the store, and filling up the racks with items as stated on the label.
- Send a weekly report of items collected and on the stock level.
- Must be a Female.
- Must be resident within the Abule-Egba, Egbeda, Oko-Oba, Agege, Iyana-Ipaja axis.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in relevant field.
- Minimum of an OND in any course
- Good written and oral communication skills and knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- High level of integrity
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Must be a very accountable person.
- Ability to work overnight shifts.
- Minimum of an O’ Level
- Applicants must be able to communicate properly with experience in the FMCG industry
- Must have good knowledge of road network in his territory.
- Valid driver’s license.
- The VP of Software Engineering will preside over the day to day leadership of the engineering team, owning weekly and monthly goals that encompass everything from uptime, reliability, and availability, to the cultivation of technical initiatives and successful delivery of features
- He/she will work closely with product owners and product managers to scope both new features and iterations on existing features, as well as develop timelines for execution and accountability against those timelines
- The successful candidate will create processes across teams to resolve and prioritize bug fixes, downtime, and mission-critical errors
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a hybrid (hardware and software) product environment as well as the ability to build a team and foster a great culture and attracting great engineering talent to a high-performance team
- This role reports directly to the CEO.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or technical discipline (equivalent experience) is mandatory (M.Sc preferred)
- Relevant certifications
- Minimum of 6 years in a software engineering management position such as Head of Software Development or VP of Engineering
- Minimum of 3-4 years in a hands-on development role in C++, Java or .NET architecture
- Hands-on leadership in an agile development environment working on large scale SaaS software, including cloud-based media processing, hosting and serving via both applications and APIs
- Proven experience in large data and data analytics—a key area of growth and the future focus of the company
- Recent experience managing DevOps teams.
- Knowledge of a variety of programming languages such as Java, Objective C, C, and C++.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts