Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Latest Job Vacancies at ICS Outsourcing Limited, 26th January, 2019
Latest Job Vacancies at ICS Outsourcing Limited, 26th January, 2019
Jan 26, 2019, 9:39 PM
ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Accountant Location: Lagos Job Description
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- 3-4 years Minimum work experience in accounting or related fields.
- An Accounting Professional Certification (Preferably ICAN, ACCA)
- The ideal candidate should reside on Lagos Mainland (within Ikeja, Ojota, Ketu, Ogba)
- To identify medium-term market sales trends and forecast short-term sales in order to plan product needs.
- Identify market trends.
- Determine the incremental sales of promotions and advertising activities.
- Follow the success of new launchings.
- Planning the demand, starting this way the S&OP flow. Interactions with sales, marketing and planning teams.
- Lead the “consensus forecast” meetings, together with Sales and Marketing teams.
- Have an input about the net sales for next months, which will be the base for the flash meetings. Interaction with sales and finance.
- Planning mid and long term sales, which will be the base for the budgeting and revisions processes. Interaction with sales and finance.
- Degree in Economics, Statistics, Business Administrations or Engineering.
- Previous experience in demand planning or sales analyses preferred.
- High capacity of analyses.
- Autonomous, but excellent team worker.
- Leadership, empathy and capacity of influence.
- Availability to travel sporadically.
- BE Excellent
- BE Passionate
- BE Connected
- BE a Leader
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts