Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Latest Job Vacancies at Sigma Consult
Latest Job Vacancies at Sigma Consult
May 22, 2018, 12:47 PM
Sigma Consulting is a management and healthcare consulting firm located in Lagos, Nigeria. We work with some of the leading companies in manufacturing, construction , biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, diagnostics, financial services , engineering and FCMG industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Driver Location: Lekki, Lagos Requirements
- Candidates must possess at least an SSCE result
- Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license
- Extensive knowledge of Lagos Island routes
- Must not be less than 30 years of age
- Integrity is key.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Names and Locations with Job Title as subject of mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and be ready for immediate interview.Job Title: Medical Laboratory Manager Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Job Description
- We seek an equally respectable Medical Laboratory Manager to coordinate the activities of the laboratory located within the hospital.
- As a Med. Lab. Manager, you will work in and oversee the operations of the in house laboratory.
- Assure and ensure safe transfusion of blood products
- Safe blood collection procedure
- Guide laboratory analysis and projects and report findings back to physicians
- Supervise staff with sample testing
- Ensure all reagents and supplies are available when needed
- Communicate and enforce laboratory safety rules at all times
- Ensure that the laboratory remains in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations
- Assist in ensuring that results are turned in well on time
- Ensure quantitative and qualitative reports pertaining to tests done
- Update technicians on the latest testing regulations and keeping results records
- Making sound business decisions required to keep the laboratory running without hitches.
- Minimum of a Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Science (BMLSc)
- Minimum of 3 years working in the same capacity in a recognized medical facility.
- Must have a valid license to practice
- Should be detail-oriented
- Good organizational skills are essential
- Critical thinker and strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with staff, physicians and other healthcare professionals
- Good leadership skills to guide activities in the lab.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts