Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Latest Jobs at Proportion, Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
Latest Jobs at Proportion, Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
Feb 6, 2018, 3:47 PM
An indigenous construction Company, Proportion, Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited seeks experienced professionals to fill the following positions: Job Title: Human Resources Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be capable of providing the strategic interface between HR and designated departments to embed a strategic approach to human resource development and management that results in more effective front line delivery.
- Will be expected to support and challenge managers in the application of HR policies and practices as well as provide advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimise risk.
- Must be able to coordinate performance management by liaising with other departmental/sectional heads for the purpose of staff assessment.
- Must be able to ensure the provision and development of adequately motivated personnel for the achievement of Company’s goals.
- Must be capable of developing a Human Resource Policy framework and ensure its implementation.
- Must be able to ensure that the Human Resource framework is consistently adhered for the overall benefit of the business.
- Must be conversant with HR principles, techniques and procedures.
- Must have a minimum of B.Sc. Degree in any of the Social Sciences.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years in Human Resources practice
- Must be a registered member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN)
- Must be conversant with Nigerian Labor Laws.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Flag ALL anomalies immediately to the CEO
- Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Conduct and direct audits and on-going reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Assess the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets.
- Compile and issue reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Direct and appraise the activities of audit and compliance personnel.
- Serve as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- A good University Degree or its equivalent in Accounting plus a recognized professional accounting qualification (i.e., ACA, ACCA or Equivalent).
- At least 7 years post-qualification of proven work experience as Senior Auditor or Internal Auditor in a big Accounting firms or a stable organization
- Must possess a sound independent judgment.
- Must have proven knowledge Auditing Standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Must possess an advance Computer skills on MS Office, Accounting Software and Databases
- Must be able to communicate both orally and verbally in English
- Self-Motivated and Resulted Oriented.
- Attention to detail and high aptitude.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly ethical and possess ability to handle confidential information.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts