Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Latest Vacancies at Peen Nigeria Limited, 27th April, 2018
Latest Vacancies at Peen Nigeria Limited, 27th April, 2018
Apr 27, 2018, 6:40 PM
Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Skin Therapist / Massager Location: Lagos Job Description
- Advise clients about colors and types of makeup, and instruct them in makeup application techniques.
- Apply chemical peels in order to reduce fine lines and age spots.
- Cleanse clients' skin with water, creams and/or lotions.
- Demonstrate how to clean and care for skin properly, and recommend skin-care regimens.
- Determine which products or colors will improve clients' skin quality and appearance.
- Examine clients' skin, using magnifying lamps or visors when necessary, in order to evaluate skin condition and appearance.
- Keep records of client needs and preferences, and the services provided. Perform simple extractions to remove blackheads.
- Remove body and facial hair by applying wax.
- Select and apply cosmetic products such as creams, lotions, and tonics. Sterilize equipment, and clean work areas.
- Treat the facial skin to maintain and improve its appearance, using specialized techniques and products such as peels and masks.
- Collaborate with plastic surgeons and dermatologists in order to provide patients with preoperative and postoperative skin care.
- Give manicures and pedicures, and apply artificial nails. Provide facial and body massages.
- Refer clients to medical personnel for treatment of serious skin problems
- Sell makeup to clients.
- Tint eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Body Scrubbing
- Minimum of OND in Cosmetology or any related Professional Training
- Applicants should reside around Yaba, Bariga, Iwaya, Sabo,Somolu, Ebute Metta, Axis.
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such as mascara, sponges, eyebrow shapers, lip liners, brushes, and applicators.
- Work with clients to create various looks.
- Work on theatrical productions, movie sets, photography shoots, backstage at concerts, or on television shows.
- Apply makeup for big events including weddings, funerals, holidays, and outings.
- Style hair according to makeup.
- Set makeup with hairspray or other setting material.
- Apply touchups as necessary.
- Remove makeup from clothes if some is transferred.
- Use photographs or models for reference when consulting with clients for make-ups.
- Read scripts to ascertain the materials and the look required.
- Sketch designs for future looks.
- Purchase cosmetics and applicators from vendors and negotiate prices.
- Ensure makeup looks natural and well-applied under different lighting.
- Match skin color to color palettes to determine best looks.
- Teach makeup application to clients.
- Suggest skin care routines.
- Fit wigs and hairpieces.
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Wipe off makeup and reapply if client is unsatisfied.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation.
- Specialist in Make-up with minimum of one year experience
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts