Lecturer I at Nile University of Nigeria
Nile University of Nigeria is a fast-growing private higher education institution located in Abuja. The University was founded in 2009 and is a member institution of Honoris United Universities, the first and largest Pan-African network of Higher Institutions. Nile University has over 9,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, 38 undergraduate programs across six faculties, as well as 51 postgraduate programs across eight faculties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
We are currently looking to engage highly competent and result-oriented lecturers as Lecturer I. Eligible candidates with strong personal & professional integrity are advised to apply to the following academic departments:
- Mass Communication
- Information Technology
- Computer Sciences
- Cyber Security
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Quantity Surveying
- Software Engineering
Qualifications & Experience
- The candidate must have a Ph.d Degree in the relevant field plus 3 years’ post-qualification experience in teaching, research, and administration or a Master's Degree plus at least 6 years’ relevant experience in teaching, research, and administration in any accredited university.
- The candidate must have a record of substantial publications in reputable journals and evidence of undergraduate and postgraduate supervision.
- Candidates are expected to possess relevant teaching, research & administrative experience.
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and accurately complete tasks, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Affiliation with a Professional body
- Must be adept in the use of MS Office Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams).
- Ability to contribute to the achievement of the Institution’s Development Plan and the institution’s strategic planning processes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title (e.g Lecturer I - Mass Communication Department) as the subject of the email.
Your application must include the following:
- Your current curriculum vitae (CV) in a PDF, saved with your full name.
- A Cover Letter explaining how you meet the advertised criteria (also in a PDF).
- Names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements and abilities.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th November, 2023.