Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Lecturer II (Aquaculture Technology) at the Edo State College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Lecturer II (Aquaculture Technology) at the Edo State College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Feb 10, 2020, 6:20 PM
Edo State Colleges of Agriculture (lguoriakhi) and Agricultural Technology (Agenebode) had by restructuring metamorphosed to one unique College of Agriculture and Natural Resources with expanded, widened and deepened scope of academic, training, research and integrated extension services. The new College has three schools, namely: (I) School of Agricultural Technology and Engineering at lguoriakhi which doubles as the main campus and administrative headquarters of the College. (II) School of Aquaculture and Marine Technology being located at Agenebode and (III) School of Forestry and Environmental Technology being located at Uromi.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the below vacant academic position in the College: Job Title: Lecturer II (CONTEDISS 10) Location: Edo School: Aquaculture and Marine Technology (Agenebode) Department: Aquaculture Technology
- Fisheries Resources Management
- Aquatic Science
- Aquaculture facilities and Fishing Vessels designs / Construction.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master Degree in relevant field with NYSC Certificate plus at least three (3) years teaching and evidence of publications in learned journals.
- Preferably, the candidate must possess a Ph.D. in relevant field from a recognized institution.
How to Apply Interested and qualified Candidates should submit thirty (30) copies of their Applications with up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, which must include the following information:Application Deadline 23rd March, 2020.
- Full Names, surname underlined
- Marital Status
- Number of Children; indicating the age of each
- Date and Place of birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Geo-Political Zone
- Current Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and professional qualification and distinctions with dates
- Membership of Professional Association bodies (where relevant)
- Work experience in chronological sequence
- Present employer - status and salary
- Extra-Curricular activities
- Publications (where relevant)
- Names and address of three (3) Referees
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts