Loan Officer / Credit Officer at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Limited
Mar 24, 2021, 10:07 PM
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution that was incorporated with the objective of reducing the number of Nigerians living below poverty line by providing responsive financial services and offerings in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation in order to enhance the quality of life of the low-end actively engaged populace .The bank was incorporated in 2014 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Microfinance Bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer / Credit Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Field sales of loan products.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Ensure all loan requirements inclusive of charges are properly communicated to clients and all documentation duly completed, executed and submitted.
- Analyse active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Ensure all approved loan are disbursed timely.
- Loan Repayment Follow Up
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas.
- Conduct credit checks on borrowers and their guarantors.
- Confirm status (Physical state, valuation etc.) of asset/properties used as collateral by customers.
- Marketing experience
- Preferably located on the Mainland
- Candidate should be willing to resume immediately.
- OND / NCE / HND / BSc holder in a related discipline.
- MFB experience would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as subject of your mail
Application Deadline 31th March, 2021.