Logistics Intern at NoemDek Limited
NoemDek Limited is an EPC firm incorporated in Nigeria to provide specialised services to oil & gas, power generation and FMCGs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Intern
Employment Type: Internship
- Focus on providing logistics supports for all bids by partnering with the right freight forwarding companies for competitive pricing.
- Manage and ensure on-time inbound and outbound deliveries to customers
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Manage and provide the required documents and certificates for delivery.
- Ensure prompt partnership with relevant logistics firm.
- Negotiate rates with forwarding companies
- Pursue improvement for the inventory and logistics systems by giving updates and suggestions
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Typing speed 60wpm.
- Outstanding communication, negotiations, analytical, and presentation skills.
- No required years of experience needed
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th October, 2021.