Maintenance Manager in a Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Production and Distribution Company - Airswift
Airswift - Our client one of the biggest Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) production and distribution company in Nigeria using an innovative virtual pipeline system for supply of gas within Nigeria. Our company is contributing to ending gas flaring, creating a greener environment, value added jobs, reducing the disbursement of foreign exchange for diesel importation, and contributing to economic growth in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Job reference: 1178655
Location: Rumuji, Rivers
Job Type: Permanent
- We are now looking to hire a Maintenance Manager to Lead all plant maintenance, inspection, and plant engineering (MEI) activities of LNG plant and terminal.
- Implement safe and efficient MEI and support activities at site
- Special focus on development / review of maintenance, inspection, test plans, implementation into SAP-PM, implementation of efficient work management using SAP-PM, review of material masters / bill of material for all critical equipment, produce DPR required safe operations reports, implement workshop and services organisation and increase use of outside contractors, building MIE organisation
- Support nationalisation of staff and be focal point for nationalisation and competence management program for operations department
- Interface with other departments in GV
- Lead and champion safe operations at site
- Lead continuous improvement of production, equipment reliability, and operations safety at site
Experience/ Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience in Oil and Gas operations
- Experience in developing and implementing maintenance management systems
- Knowledge of safety procedures.
Salary / Package
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply